Returns & Exchange
We at Feather Tribe want our jewellery to make you feel like your best self, and our treasures are made with the utmost care, love and good vibrations. Therefore it is important to us that you are happy with your purchase.
That is why we have a 30-day return policy. If for any reason you are not satisfied please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return or exchange.
- The item(s) must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn and unused.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to hygienic reasons.
- Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged for a change of mind or wrong size selection.
- Return shipping and costs are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend sending your return via a traceable method and retaining proof of postage until receiving confirmation that your return has been processed.
- Feather Tribe is not responsible for returns that are not received or damaged in transit.
- Refunds can not be processed or guaranteed until the items have been returned and inspected.
- We do not refund initial shipping charges for items returned, other than for faulty items.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Post your return to:
1380 Main Arm Road
Upper Main Arm, NSW, 2482